This is one of my husband's favorite! He was the one who requested for this. And my job is try to make it! As usual I called some of my friends who also want to try this together with us :)
It is so simple! The hardest part only on the chicken but still it is very simple and easy to make!
They all love the chicken!
Do you also like to eat chicken Noodle? You can check out the recipe below:
- 2 pack of egg noodle
- 5 pieces chicken thighs with bone.
- Bok Choy
- 5 tbs sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- chicken broth
- Spring Onion (thinly slice)
- Fried Shallot
- 3 cm ginger
- cooking oil
- Meat Ball for soup (Optional)
- 3 shallots (slice)
- 3 cloves garlics (slices)
- cooking oil
- 6 shallots (small sizes)
- 4 cloves garlics
- 1 tbs coriander
- 1 cm turmeric
- 4 candle nuts
- Boil chicken for 1.5 - 2 hours (add smash ginger)
- Next, take out the chicken and put aside. Cut into cube.
- Heat the pan, add cooking oil and stir fry Soup Ingredients (except salt) until the color change to light brown and smell nice. Add in to the soup and add salt and meat ball. Let the soup boil.
- Heat the pan, add cooking oil. Saute the pureed ingredients until smell nice, add in chicken.
- Mix well and add little bit water. let it boil
- Add soy sauce and sweet soy sauce, mix well.
- Chicken Ready to serve,
- As for Bok Choy, Boil water and add in bok choy until cooked (be careful, don't let it overcooked)
- Boil water and cook the noodle.
- For serving: In a bowl, add in one soup spoon of chicken broth (the soup), add noodle, and on top of the noodle, add chicken, bok choy, spring onion and fried shallot.
- Chicken Noodle ready to serve with a small bowl of chicken soup and meat ball!
Simple, tasty and Homemade! Something you can enjoy together!
Hope you and your family and friends like it!
-The Lazy Mom-