Fried Chicken Satay
After Beef Satay ( http://www.lazymomcooking.com/2016/06/beef-satay.html ), what I want is Chicken Satay! Since young, I also always love chicken satay! Same like Beef Satay! I cannot find a good chicken satay around here! That make me want to try to make it!
The result, I got positive feedback from some people who I share this chicken satay to, including my husband of course!
I still don't have any courage to try to make 'Lontong' (rice that cooked in banana leaf). Hopefully one day I will have that courage!
So there is no lontong! But it is not a reason to not eating satay! We still can use the normal steam rice, of course!
And here is the Chicken Satay!
- 2 pounds chicken fillet
- 4 tbs sweet soy sauce
- 25o ml water
- cooking oil
- 5 shallots (small size)
- 3 cloves garlics
- 2 tsp coriander
- 1 cm galangal
- 2 candle nuts (fried without oil)
- 1.5 tbs palm sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Boiled water and cook chicken until it is cook and tender.
- Put aside
- Pour the pureed ingredients into the chicken meat and add sweet soy sauce. Mix well
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Heat the pan, add cooking oil, saute the meats that has been marinated. Cook until it a bit dry and oily and also all mix well.
- Pin meats on the skewers or you might want to leave it without skewers.
- Serve it with Peanut Sauce!