How I miss Satay! Especially Beef Satay! And I have no place to bake satay so I choose to fry it! Well I cannot bake it in the oven though but I still can have this and the taste is so good!!
- 1/2 pounds Beef (tenderloin, cut into cubes)
- 2 tbs butter
- 3 tbs sweet soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 500ml water
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking oil
- 8 Shallots
- 4 cloves garlics
- 5 candle nuts
- Boiling meat until it is tender and put aside.
- Mix the meats with pureed ingredients and add sweet soy sauce, salt, pepper, butter and cooking oil.
- Mix well and leave it for about 10-15 minutes.
- Pin meats on the skewers or you might want to use skewers when it's all done.
- Heat the pan and add cooking oil, and saute the meats with all the pureed ingredients and fry with low heat.
- Fry until it looks a bit dry and oily.
- Serve it with Peanut Sauce!
You can find the Peanut Sauce recipe at
Try and enjoy it!
-The Lazy Mom-