I love banana when it is fried! taste so sweet! And great snack for us!
If you are looking for snack idea, this the good idea for you!
I have cook this for some people and some of them have never tried it before and they like it!
You might want to try it! It is so easy and simple!
- 1 plantan Banana (Sliced)
- 150 gram All Purpose Flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Water (as needed)
- In a big bowl, Beaten egg, add sugar, salt and vanilla extract, mix well
- Add all purpose flour and water, mix well until it's become smooth but not to thick and not watery.
- Add in all slice bananas. Mix well.
- Heat the pan and add cooking oil.
- Using spoon, take the slice banana together with the mixture flour one spoon per one spoon and put into the the pan and fry until the color become yellow to brown.
- Ready to serve.
I hope with some pictures below will help you by giving some ideas what you should do.
Enjoy it! This is very nice and easy to make! Even I cannot stop eating it!
Have a nice day my friends!
-The Lazy Mom -