GALBITANG - SHORT BEEF RIBS SOUP
Eating Korean food is one of our favorite, but if we have to go out eat at the restaurant too often, it will be too expensive. So, I decide to try some of Korean's recipes.
As you know, i have already posted some of Korean food's recipes in this blog and today, I would like to post another Korean dish, It is Galbi Tang.
It is soup and suitable to have it during this cold weather!
Do you want to try? It is not difficult but it is simple and so easy!
Check the recipe below and try it!
- 3 pounds beef short ribs
- 1 Radish and cut it into chunks
- 1 Carrot and cut it into chunks
- 1 onion (Cut into thinly slices)
- Mung Bean Pasta or Starch Noodle
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 eggs (mix and add a pinch of salt)
- cooking oil
- Hot Pepper flakes (Optional, If you want it to be spicy)
- Heat the pan fry with cooking oil, and pour the egg mixture into the pan and spreads thinly. After around 1-2 mininute, flip it over abd let it sit on the pan for another 1-2 minutes. Do it again until the egg mixture finish. At the end, slice it thin strips and set aside.
- Prepare deep pan and boil water and add the ribs, keep it on the medium high heat and when you see the cloud, throw the water or strain it
- With new water, let it boil again in the high into medium heat. Add Onion, then, change it into the lowest heat and let it be for 1.5 hours.
- Meanwhile, in the other pan, boiled water and add in the mung bean pasta or Starch Noodle. Once it cooked, strain and set aside.
- After 1.5 hours, add minced garlic, starch noodle, radish, carrot and salt into the boiled ribs soup.
- Let it boil until all are cooked.
- Pour into a bowl and spring the onion and egg and ready to eat.
Yes It is.
Try it and your family will love it
The Lazy Mom